Ever caught yourself struggling so hard that you still felt like a failure? Well, that is what defines success. Without a failing experience, you are luck-by-chance achiever. When you fall, you learn, improve, implement, then succeed.
Life is a curvy path. That means we cannot expect easy success, but the rollercoaster rides make the journey interesting. Plus, the key point – the frequent challenges are not so difficult to face if you follow these 20 quotes about struggle.
These life quotes are surely somebody’s instant write-up, a way of passing motivation, inspiration, or a life experience that they thought of sharing it with us, but these phrases work like affirmations.
I am sure you will achieve success faster if you implement these quotes about struggling in life.
Quotes About Struggle
1. Strength comes from struggle. When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from I can’t do to I must do this. – Toni Sorenson
2. Struggles give you yet another chance to improve and become better at what you want to master. Keep hustling. – Rukayya Zirapur
3. The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.” – Abraham Lincoln
4. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
5. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
6. “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.” – Trent Shelton
7. In everybody’s life, there’s a point of no return. And in a very few cases, a point where you can’t go forward anymore. And when we reach that point, all we can do is quietly accept the fact. That’s how we survive. – Haruki Murakami
8. You are not alone in the struggles of life. The entire cosmos is with you. It evolves through the way you face and overcome challenges of life. Use everything in your advantage. – Amit Ray
The more devoted you are, the more the destination comes closer. Embrace each day you work on yourself. And you shall achieve what you deserve.
9. The road to overcoming your fears could lead you to unbearable places, but sometimes such gives you an edge that nothing else could give. – Auliq Ice
10. Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution. – David Joseph Schwartz
11. I don’t run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run towards it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your foot. – Nadia Comaneci.
12. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
– Winston Churchill.
13. Nothing is given to man on earth – struggle is built into the nature of life, and conflict is possible – the hero is the man who lets no obstacle prevent him from pursuing the values he has chosen. – Andrew Bernstein.
14. People choose to struggle when people don’t want to relax. Sometimes it is not on your side. Relax; calm down. No matter how hard the waves are, you will float on the ocean. – Kubra Sait
15. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
16. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
17. Living our life deeply and with happiness, having time to care for our loved ones – this is another kind of success, another kind of power, and it is much more important. – Thich Nhat Hanh
The success and struggle go hand in hand. Without struggle, there’s no success. Everything that you have or will achieve in life is the result of some work done by you.
We are humans and needing a little break is acceptable. What is not acceptable is carrying the burden on your shoulder to be more productive than expected. It will impact both physical and emotional well-being. So, it is okay to not do anything some day.
18. Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming. – John Woode
19. Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
20. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.- Vince Lombardi