Book Couple Counseling & Coaching Session 2022
Counselling Session Time: 1 Hour, starts at 11 AM IST
Important – No bookings between 29th July to 9th August.
Note: It is recommended to reach out to the Counselor before you book the appointment either via email at email@example.com or 8830604694
Work on Your Relationship with The Help of Your Counselor/Coach.
Couple counseling is like individual counseling.
You both are considered one. And it is required when –
- You both know the improvement areas or are willing to work on some
- You both have complaints
- You are seeing your mental health getting worst
- You feel like giving up on the relationship
- You want to fix things but don’t know the ways
- You both understand that opting for a counselor will offer you more insights into your life and not just one person trying to convince the other
- You both end up arguing and get no solutions
- The relationship is affecting the families as well
- Your kids stay stressed and lacking in school
- Additionally, there’s distance and a lack of communication.
If you think any of the points relate, you can consider couple counseling or coaching with honesty as it going to offer you value in terms of better relationship experiences.
And as I mentioned, I consider couples as one which means I will not charge both of you individually. The coaching that I offer comes up with a good number of benefits where we three can work together to help you both achieve self-growth and strengthen the bond.
It doesn’t mean the money, but the value. And we always talk about what you get and why you get before what you have to give in return.
If your relationship means something to you and you are willing to put that extra effort into each other, give it A Thought!!
What Services Do I Offer?
Offline and Online Couple Counseling & Coaching Services (Text, Call, or Video Call)
- Relationship Counselling
- Marriage Counselling
- Strengthen your bond and connection with your partner
- To communicate with individuals, rather than fixing them
- Understanding the issues before offering directions
- Directing them, rather than making their decisions
- Listening to every bit of their problems, concerns, and stories.
- Most importantly, directing them towards self-healing & self-growth
- Nonjudgmental behavior
- Complete confidentiality
- No Medication
- Choose the date/time
- Go to Cart
- Make the payment
- Get a confirmation email from your counselor